The Central FM Awards - NHS Hero Award
NHS Hero Award with Forsyth of Denny
AND THE WINNER IS..... MARGARET ANN GARNER
Pictured: Mark Syme (Forsyth's of Denny), Liam (Central FM), Margaret Ann Garner, Shaz (Central FM)
Margaret Ann helps people living with lymphedema in the Forth Valley and tells us it's important people can continue with their day-to-day lives:
The NHS Employee Award with Forsyth of Denny shall recognise someone who has put their own health and wellbeing second, in order to work on the frontline to care for us, and our families. A caring and compassionate individual, whose long shifts behind the mask have helped many across the Forth Valley.
The NHS Employee Award with Forysth of Denny– serving you 24 /7 we’re here when you need us most.
FIRST ESTABLISHED IN 1955, FORSYTH’S HAVE SPENT DECADES WORKING TO ATTAIN AN EXCEPTIONALLY STRONG AND LOYAL CLIENT BASE
We have always taken great pride in being able to cater to a vast array of clients, including civil engineering, construction, renewables, and utilities. Our customers’ needs are central to everything that we do. With one of the widest ranges of heavy lifting equipment and haulage vehicles on the market, our main services include mobile cranes, transportation, and tower cranes. Not only that, but we can also provide you with further services depending on certain requirements, including unique lifting solutions.
Our history spans over 60 years, with humble beginnings in fuel and tyres before moving on to bigger things. Forsyth’s continues to go from strength to strength.
- Robert Forsyth establishes the business at Easterton, Stirling road Denny, Primarily for fuel and tyres but later vehicle recovery and transport.
- Forsyth of Denny purchase First crane
- Forsyth of Denny incorporated
- WINDHOIST GROUP purchases Forsyth of Denny Due to the Forsyth family retirement
- 10 year Investment plan put in place to renew and modernise the fleet
- Industry veteran Cathal McNally joins Forsyth of Denny to grow and develop the business
- Forsyth of Denny demerged from WINDHOIST Group
- Scottish crane Industry long serving and Highly skilled expert Mark Syme joins Forsyth of Denny as general manager.
- ISO accreditation awarded