Competition Terms & Conditions
- We always try to get your prize to you within 28 days of winning on-air or online. Please be patient. If you still haven’t received your prize within 28 days, contact our team on 01786 577 024.
- If you or a member of your household have won a competition with a prize value of over £50, you won’t be eligible to win another prize within the next 28 day period. This is to ensure fairness to all of our listeners.
- If you or a member of your household have won a prize valued at £500 or over, you will be ineligible for 6 months from the date you won your prize on-air or online.
- In some cases, we may ask you to collect your prize from our studios (9 Munro Road, Springkerse Industrial Estate, Stirling, FK7 7UU), usually when the prize is of a high value or when it’s tickets for an event happening imminently.
- If you enter a competition, there are times we may need to call you back to participate. If you cannot answer or miss the call, another entrant may be selected.
- Central FM employees, freelance staff or friends & family of those working at 103.1 Central FM or its active sponsorship partners are ineligible to win prizes.
- Prizes cannot under any circumstances be exchanged for cash.
- We may need to keep your details on file so that we can contact you to arrange your prize – but we will not use them for any other reason without your express permission first.
- You must live within the official Central FM broadcast area to be eligible to win any of our prizes (FM and DAB)
- If you are subject to any registration notification which limits access to children your entry would be considered invalid. If you have been chosen as a winner and this evidence comes to light after the fact your prize will be invalid.
- Please note that if a prize remains unclaimed/uncollected for 3 months then this prize will be allocated to another competition entrant.
THE MONEY MINUTE
- All contestants must pre-register at centralfm.co.uk/features/money-minute/
- You must be available between 7:30am and 8:10am Monday to Friday to take part if selected
- You must answer all 10 questions correctly in the allotted time to win the cash
- Central FM reserves the right to distribute spot prizes, on occasion, at the radio station’s discretion
- Entrants are able to pass and we will get back to the passed on questions if time allows
- We can only accept the first answer given to each question by the entrant
- Central FM will endeavour to ensure the accuracy of each question, and when appropriate, may require an entrant to be more specific in their answer for clarification