Glenbervie House & Country Estate
The wedding reception - a prize which is worth in excess of £5000!
The prize includes the following:
- This package is for 60 Guests.
- Plush ruby red carpet to welcome the arrival of your guests
- An exquisite 2-course wedding breakfast including tea and coffee, created by the acclaimed team of Chefs, with an extensive choice of options available from the menu selector
- Children dine on a complimentary basis from the children’s menu (maximum of 3 children under 12 years old)
- The fully dressed grand ballroom or wedding suite are available with crisp white table linen, napkins, designer china and glassware, candelabras & dancefloor
- Elegant cake stand to display your wedding cake on a specially draped table
- Wedding cake knife for the formal cutting of the cake
- Experienced & professional Master of Ceremonies to oversee proceedings of the day and evening
- Stylish stationery package including table plan, guest place cards, table names and wedding menus
- Luxurious Bridal Suite
- Any additional guests can be added for £60.00 per person
Set in an outstanding location surrounded by countryside, with unrivalled facilities and ambience - nowhere could be more perfect for the most special day of your life.
Whether you are looking for an intimate celebration with family and close friends, a spectacular wedding on a grand scale or something in between - Glenbervie House offers a fantastic backdrop for your day.
Every wedding is special for the team at Glenburvie, they’ll take care of every last detail to ensure the big day lives up to expectations. More than any other occasion a wedding has to be flawless and that’s what they deliver at Glenbervie House!
A marriage ceremony at Glenbervie House is a very special experience, affording fabulous options for your nuptials and they are licensed for civil ceremonies. Your wedding can take place in the House or on the terrace and should you wish to arrive in style, you could organise to really make an entrance by horse & carriage or even helicopter! Alternatively, there are a number of churches nearby.
One of Scotland’s most beautiful and magical wedding locations, this unique & historic, luxury award winning hotel with beautifully manicured gardens and countryside views also offers a fabulous backdrop for your photography. A truly special location for capturing your special moments, with an abundance of photographic opportunities everywhere you turn.
Stirling Road, Stirlingshire, FK5 4SJ
Tel: 01324 556 280
Terms and Conditions: No cash alternative if full value of prize is not redeemed