Money Minute Friday 11th February 2022
Today's contestant was Sarah Mannifield who scored 7 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Which ‘K’ is another name for tomato sauce? A: Ketchup
- If roses are red, what colour are violets? A: Blue / Purple
- A ‘canvasback’ is a species of which bird? A: Duck
- What kind of electricity is generated when two balloons are rubbed together? A: Static
- In tech, what does the ‘P’ in ‘PC’ stand for? A: Personal
- Cardross Estate is home to which local summer music festival? A: Doune the Rabbit Hole
- In what year was the last EU referendum? A: 2016
- In the movie Django Unchained, who starred as ‘Django’? A: Jamie Foxx
- Who released a 2002 cover of Blondie’s ‘The Tide is High’? A: Atomic Kitten
- What’s the square root of 16? A: 4
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!