Money Minute Monday 11th April 2022
Today's contestant was Shaun Hardie from Carronshore who scored 6 out of 10!
- Flamingoes are normally which colour? A: Pink
- Which pop star name can go before Bieber & Timberlake? A: Justin
- Rab, Jamesie and Mary Doll featured in which Scots TV comedy? A: Rab C Nesbitt
- Who had more number ones in the 90s – All Saints or Spice Girls? A: Spice Girls
- In the film ‘Speed’ – was the trigger set at 40, 50 or 60 miles per hour? A: 50 MPH
- Which planet is sometimes referred to as ‘The Morning Star’ ? A: Venus
- How many players are in a tennis doubles match? A: Four
- Which horse won the Grand National at Aintree over the weekend? A: Noble Yeats
- Scottish physician Alexander Fleming famously discovered what? A: Penicillin
- How many colours feature in the Stars & Stripes flag? A: Three
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!