Money Minute Monday 7th February 2022
Today's contestant was Sara Miller from Falkirk who scored 5 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- How many sides does a square have? A: 4
- What kind of animal is kids’ favourite ‘Paddington’? A: Bear
- What was built first: The Kelpies or the Falkirk Wheel? A: The Falkirk Wheel
- Abergavenny and Aberystwyth are both in which country? A: Wales
- In Friends, how many times did Ross marry? A: 3
- In economics, what does the 'P' in GDP stand for? A: Product
- ‘Nick’ is usually a shortened version of which name? A: Nicholas
- The M3 motorway connects London with which port city? A: Southampton
- Which nationality is tennis champion Ashleigh Barty? A: Australian
- Anthony Hopkins won a ‘Best Actor’ Oscar last year for his role in which film? A: The Father
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!