Money Minute - Monday 9th May 2022
Kirsten Pritchard from Denny took on today's ten:
- Which traffic light follows red & amber?
- Which sea bird is also a type of McVities biscuit?
- How many years are in a ‘gold anniversary’?
- Which Scandinavian country is singer Zara Larsson from?
- Name any African country that the Sahara desert spans?
Algeria, Chad, Egypt, Libya, Mali, Mauritania, Morocco, Niger, Sudan, Tunisia
- What is a female deer called?
A: Doe (a deer, a female deer!)
- Which Spanish football team plays at the ‘Camp Nou’ ?
- Sir Robert Baden-Powell started which worldwide youth movement?
A: Boy scouts / scouts
- According to the Eagles, In which hotel can you ‘check in, but never leave…’
- Which ‘John’ wrote the soundtracks for Jaws & Jurassic Park?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!