Money Minute - Friday 12th August 2022
Alison Crawley answered 3/9 today on the money minute.
- An audiometer is used to measure which sense of the human body?
- Which product, commonly used in the shower, takes its' name from the Hindi word 'to massage'?
- What number is a baker’s dozen?
- In which fictional city does Batman reside?
A: Gotham City
- In what year was the Battle of Hastings?
- Ian McKellen played what wizard in The Lord of the Rings?
- Who presents Dragons' Den on the telly?
A: Evan Davis
- Which Swedish band enjoyed 1994 chart success with 'The Sign'?
A: Ace of Base
- Which entertainment show featured the phrase, 'Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be...'?
A: Stars in Their Eyes
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!