Money Minute Friday 25th March 2022
Today's contestant was Jacqueline MacGregor from Alloa who scored 7 out of 10!
- What paint colours are mixed together to make green? A: Blue & Yellow
- In music, which name can be put before ‘Bolton’ and ‘Buble’ ? A: Michael
- Which European country is famously shaped like a boot? A: Italy
- In Scottish Education, what type of ‘grades’ awarded Foundation, General and Credit marks? A: Standard Grades
- Which car company makes the Polo & Passat models? A: Volkswagen
- What is the name Bo’ness short for? A: Borrowstouness
- It’s Sir Elton John’s birthday today, but in what decade did he have his first UK solo hit? A: 70s
- In America, what’s the state capital of Georgia? A: Atlanta
- How many karats is pure gold? A: 24
- Which Arsenal player scored for Scotland last night? A: Kieran Tierney
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!