Money Minute - Monday 13th June 2022
CONTESTANT: John Smyth, Stirling
- What’s half of 500?
- Bengal and Persian are types of which pet?
- What is 4:30pm on the 24 hour clock?
- When you take someone’s glory you’re said to steal their… what?
- Who played ‘Iron Man’ in the 2008 film?
A: Robert Downey Jr
- What’s the current ‘minimum price’ for a plastic bag in Scotland?
- Which Falkirk train station is closest to the town centre?
- In 1995, which rapper was living in a ‘Gangsta’s Paradise’ ?
- ‘Table Mountain’ is in which country?
A: South Africa
- In which sport would you perform a ‘freestyle’ and a ‘backstroke’ ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!