Money Minute Monday 14th March 2022
Today's contestant was Michelle Brodie from Carronshore who scored 7 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- In a BLT sandwich, what does the ‘B’ stand for? A: Bacon
- What’s 2 x 2 x 2? A: 8
- Which ‘R’ is a circular road junction? A: Roundabout
- A Falkirk singer appeared on which TV show on Saturday? A: Starstruck
- Which ‘s’ is another word for junk email? A: Spam
- Adam Wiles is the real name of which Scottish DJ? A: Calvin Harris
- Krypton is the home planet of which superhero? A: Superman
- Which Portuguese footballer scored a Premier League Hat Trick over the weekend? A: Ronaldo
- Stoke-on-Trent is a city in which English county? A: Staffordshire
- In tennis, what’s the maximum number of sets in a men’s grand slam match? A: 5
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!