Money Minute Monday 21st March 2022
Today's contestant was Karen McFarlane from Bannockburn who scored 4 out of 10!
- How many years are in two decades? A: 20
- On TV’s Deal or No Deal, what was the maximum prize available? A: £250,000
- Conkers grow on which type of tree? A: Chestnut
- Monterey Jack is a type of what? A: Cheese
- The Japanese Garden is by which Clackmannanshire town? A: Dollar
- Who was the lead singer of the band ‘Police’ ? A: Sting
- “Sully” landed a plane in which river in 2009? A: Hudson
- Manchego cheese is native to which country? A: Spain
- Italy finally won their first Six Nations match in 7 years against who? A: Wales
- Who wrote ‘The Secret Seven’ series of books? A: Enid Blyton
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!