Money Minute - Monday 8th August 2022
Today's contestant was Sarah from Denny, who was only able to manager 4 correct answers.
- Does the alphabet have more consonants or vowels?
- Which Scottish Snooker player won the World Championship 7 times in the ’90’s?
A: Stephen Hendry
- Which playwright was born in 1564?
- Which former Scotland player scored 30 goals in 55 games for the national team? (Denis Law or Kenny Dalgliesh)
A: Denis Law
- Which Alloa swimmer has won 13 medals in the Commonwealth Games?
A: Duncan Scott
- What is the capital of Switzerland?
- Phillip Oakey is the lead singer of which band?
A: The Human League
- Who is the leader of the Scottish Lib Dems?
A: Alex Cole-Hamilton
- Which Australian actor appeared as James Bond for only 1 film?
A: George Lazenby
- In which building would you find the Dewey Decimal System being used?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!