Money Minute - Monday 1st August 2022
- Bridgestone and Continental both make which car essential?
- How many days are in August?
- Which ‘Billy’ is often referred to as the ‘Piano Man’ ?
A: Billy Joel
- What is the upper age limit for a ‘Young Scot Card’ ?
- In which African country does the River Nile meet the sea?
- ‘Stamp duty’ is a term for a tax you pay when you buy what?
A: A House / Property / Land
“Land and Buildings Transaction Tax” in Scotland
- The X38 bus runs between Stirling and which other city?
- What’s the name of the red character piece in Cluedo?
A: Miss Scarlett
- In which country is the famous ‘Maracana’ stadium?
- What year would a ‘65 plate’ car generally have been first registered?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!