Money Minute Thursday 17th March 2022
Today's contestant was Stacey Kennedy from Dunipace who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What does the text abbreviation ‘IMO’ normally stand for? A: In My Opinion
- Is a 4-leaf-clover supposed to bring you good luck or bad luck? A: Good Luck
- A ‘faucet’ is an American term for what? A: Tap
- What’s closest to the earth - the moon or the sun? A: The Moon
- Mark Zuckerberg founded which social network? A: Facebook
- Who played Mark Renton in Trainspotting? A: Ewan McGregor
- What spirit would you use to make Irish Coffee? A: Whiskey
- How many edges does a cuboid have? A: 12
- What shape of scar does Harry Potter have on his head? A: Lightning
- The Faroe Islands are located in which ocean? A: Atlantic / (North Atlantic)
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!