Money Minute - Thursday 1st September 2022
CONTESTANT: Victoria Fernandes, Falkirk scored EIGHT
- Earl Grey is a type of which hot drink?
- Tissot and Rolex are famous for making what?
- Which sport would you associate Tyson Fury with?
- Mr Big is a love interest in which TV & Film series?
A: Sex and the City
- Which vegetable normally features in the Greek dish – zat-ziki?
- In 2009, who was singing about a Bad Romance?
A: Lady GaGa
- Alan Sugar founded which company in 1968?
- St Giles’ Cathedral is in which capital city?
- Which tennis tournament is Andy Murray currently competing in?
A: US Open
- Who was President of France between 1995 & 2007?
A: Jaques Chirac
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!