Money Minute Thursday 21st April 2022
Stephanie McGechie from Grangemouth scored 3 out of 10 this morning on the Money Minute!
1. What’s closer to Falkirk - Dundee or Dumfries?
2. How many years are in a quarter of a century?
3. Debbie Harry is the lead singer of which band?
4. It’s the Queen’s actual birthday today - what age is she?
5. In which month does our longest day of the year fall?
6. Which city’s subway system is nicknamed the “Clockwork Orange” ? A: Glasgow
7. Which metal makes the strongest magnets?
8. Which ‘Helen’ wrote Bridget Jones Diary?
A: Helen Fielding
9. What is the Italian word for ‘pie’ ?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!