Money Minute Thursday 27th January 2022
Today's contestant was Lauren MacNeil from Alva who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Which sportswear brand is known by its famous ‘tick’? A: Nike
- Name the Coffee Shop in the US sitcom Friends? A: Central Park
- Which ‘s’ is a pouch normally worn with a kilt? A: Sporran
- What was Jessie Wallace’s character in Eastenders called? A: Kat
- Which river runs through Denny & Dunipace? A: Riven Carron
- In snooker, how many points is the yellow ball worth? A: Two
- What is the capital of Ireland? A: Dublin
- Which film debuted first - Jurassic Park or Forrest Gump? A: Jurassic Park
- The Millau Viaduct in France holds a record. But is it the longest, tallest or shortest bridge in the world? A: Tallest
- Who discovered penicillin? A: Alexander Fleming
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!