Money Minute Thursday 31st March 2022
Today's contestant was Stacey Kennedy from Dunipace who scored 9 out of 10!
- On the clockface, what number is directly opposite 12? A: 6
- Holby City was a spin off of which TV show? A: Casualty
- What colour are emeralds? A: Green
- What’s 24 divided by 6? A: 4
- Which blood group type is sometimes known as the ‘universal donor’? A: O Negative
- Which country gifted the Statue of Liberty to the USA? A: France
- Budapest lies on which long European river? A: Danube
- Which group started a run of 6 consecutive number ones with their song ‘Swear It Again’? A: Westlife
- Who is the current host of ‘Who Wants to be a Millionaire’? A: Jeremy Clarkson
- What’s a baby kangaroo called? A: Joey
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!