Money Minute - Thursday 12th May 2022
Marylin Murray from Falkirk played:
- Haagen-Dazs and Walls are famous makers of what?
A: Ice Cream
- Sparrows and swallows are both types of what?
- Whose hits include ‘Marry You’, ‘The Lazy Song’ and ‘Uptown Funk’?
A: Bruno Mars
- Kingston is the capital of which Caribbean island?
- ‘The Toffees’ is the nickname of which North West England football team?
- What is the name of Paul McCartney’s fashion designer daughter?
- Macrobert Arts Centre sits within which University Campus?
- Which grain is the main ingredient in a paella?
- Name either of the feuding families in ‘Romeo & Juliet’ ?
A: Montagues / Capulets
- Which ‘L’ is the main town on the Shetland Islands?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!