Money Minute - Tuesday 21st June
CONTESTANT: Kevin Love, Grangemouth
- What type of sauce is also a Latin dance?
- What is the name of Bon Jovi’s lead singer?
- In which part of the body would you find your tibia?
- In someone’s name, what do the letters ‘JR’ represent?
- Which superhero stayed at Wayne Manor?
A: Batman (Bruce Wayne)
- Which Harry Potter character did Robbie Coltrane play?
- Malt Whisky is normally made from which grain?
- What came first: Stirling Castle or The Wallace Monument?
A: Stirling Castle (12th century) vs (150 years ago)
- On which continent is the Atacama Desert?
A: South America (Chile / Peru)
- George Best played the majority of his career at which football team?
A: Manchester United
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!