Money Minute Tuesday 26th April 2022
Daniel Aird from Cumbernauld scored 8 out of 10 this morning on the Money Minute!
1. Which colour medal do you get for 2nd place at the Olympics? A: Silver
2. What type of pepper is normally eaten with nachos? A: Jalapeño
3. What letter of the alphabet comes between ‘O’ and ‘Q’ ? A: P
4. What’s 9 multiplied by 8? A: 72
5. Who played Professor Snape in Harry Potter? A: Alan Rickman
6. In which Forth Valley town would you find ‘The Hippodrome’ cinema ? A: Bo’ness
7. The Revolution were the backing band of which singer? A: Prince
8. What does the Latin phrase ‘Carpe Diem’ mean? A: Seize the Day
9. In music, which ‘p’ is another word for a ‘pick’ A: Plectrum
10. Name any men’s UEFA Champions League semi finalists? A: Man City / Liverpool / Real Madrid / Villarreal
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!