Money Minute - Thursday 28th July 2022
CONTESTANT: Evelyn Baginski, Falkirk
- How many players are in the starting line-up of a professional football match?
A: 11 (or 22 for 2 x teams)
- Which month of the year is always shortest?
- Which company created the PlayStation games console?
- How many Scottish athletes will take part in this summer’s Commonwealth Games – 61 or 261?
A: 261 (20 students taking part from Stirling Uni alone!)
- What’s the official language of Columbia?
- What kind of ‘flush’ is the best hand in poker?
- Which animal is linked to the word ‘porcine’ ? (pron: “pour-sine”)
- Who was lead singer of 80s band ‘Yazoo’ ?
A: Alison Moyet
- Which boy’s name is also the capital of the Falkland Islands?
- ‘Control’ and ‘P’ is a computer shortcut to do what?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!