Money Minute Tuesday 29th March 2022
Today's contestant was Gordon McGlone who scored 6 out of 10!
- In which school subject would you normally learn about weather systems? A: Geography
- In which kids TV show would you bump into Suzy Sheep? A: Peppa Pig
- If socks are ‘two for a pound’ how many could you buy with 10 pounds? A: 20
- What would you be drinking if you had a glass of Pinot Noir? A: Wine / Red Wine
- Who had 90s hits ‘Around the World’, ‘If You Ever’ and ‘Thunder’ ? A: East 17
- Scotland’s men play in Austria tonight, but what’s the capital city? A: Vienna
- Scottish Oils was the founding company of which local refinery? A: Grangemouth
- In business, how often does an ‘AGM’ take place? A: Yearly
- Name any letter on the top line of a QWERTY keyboard: Q W E R T Y U I O P
- In which US state did Rosa Parks famously not give up her bus seat? A: Alabama
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!