Money Minute - Tuesday 17th May 2022
Carrie Drummond from Fankerton was just three answers away from the win!
- A compact disc is normally shortened to which two letters?
A: C D
- If there are 9 Rolos in a packet – how many does 4 packs have?
- Which Peter married Katie Price in 2005?
- Gangsta’s Paradise was a 90s number one for who?
- How many Back to the Future films were made?
- ‘PONG’ was a table tennis themed game on which console?
- On which Spanish costa is the resort of Torremolinos?
A: Costa Del Sol
- How many ‘N’s’ are in the word Clackmannanshire?
- In Peter Pan, what is Wendy’s surname?
- What’s the largest town in the Outer Hebrides?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!