Money Minute - Tuesday 24th May 2022
Amy Sutherland from Grangemouth joined Liam & Shaz:
- How many days are in a leap year?
- In the rhyme, 4 and Twenty blackbirds were baked in a what?
- Which number does the phrase “unlucky for some” refer to?
- Which is furthest north: Carronshore or Clackmannan?
- In the year 2000, Shania Twain sang “Don’t Be….” what?
- Duck Bay is an area of which Scottish loch?
A: Loch Lomond
- El Capitan, Sierra and Mavericks are operating systems from which tech giant?
- Which UK airport has the 3-letter code LTN?
- What is the largest internal organ in the human body?
- Who played Truman Burbank in The Truman Show?
A: Jim Carrey
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!