Money Minute Wednesday 16th February 2022
Today's contestant was Catherine McKay from Dunblane who scored 3 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What’s 7 times 4? A: 28
- What’s the French word for ‘apple’ – pomme or tomme? A: Pomme
- Who had a 2010 No.1 with ‘Just The Way You Are’? A: Bruno Mars
- Who was British Prime Minister before Boris Johnson? A: Theresa May
- From which language is the word ‘ketchup’ derived? A: Chinese
- In fashion, what does YSL stand for? A: Yves Saint Laurent
- What's the name of the Royal Family's castle in Scotland? A: Balmoral
- What was the name of the chambermaid in the classic comedy Fawlty Towers? A: Polly
- Complete the title of the play by Shakespeare – ‘The Merchant of …’? A: Venice
- Shannon Airport is in which European country? A: Ireland
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!