Money Minute Wednesday 16th March 2022
Today's contestant was Gary Lacki from Falkirk who scored 5 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- ‘Bikini Bottom’ is the setting for which underwater kids programme? A: Spongebob Squarepants
- ‘Fly half’ and ‘flanker’ are positions played in which sport? A: Rugby
- Which mountain range forms a natural border between France & Spain? A: The Pyrenees
- In Grangemouth, do postcodes start FK1, FK3 or FK5? A: FK3
- What type of clothing is a ‘glengarry’ ? A: Hat / cap
- Which country was Arnold Schwarzenegger born in? A: Austria
- Who had a 2015 ‘50 shades’ hit with ‘Love Me Like You Do’ ? A: Ellie Goulding
- The Happy Mondays are a band from which UK city? A: Manchester
- Who was the US President before Donald Trump? A: Barack Obama
- Which ‘R’ is the word to describe cold-blooded vertebrates…? A: Reptiles
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!