Money Minute - Wednesday 1st June 2022
Ashley Maitland from Reading only managed eight out of our ten questions:
- Which Day of the week features the letter M?
- What type of animal is a gecko?
A: Reptile or Lizard
- In the song, what is the 1st colour on a rainbow?
- Which singer will be making a perfect tribute to the Queen at the jubilee?
A: Ed Sheeran
- Is Bo’Ness an EH postcode or an FK ?
- Someone who is a Kiwi is from which country?
A: New Zealand
- What’s the highest break someone can do in a game of snooker?
- Who was the last Labour First Minister?
A: Jack McConnell
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!