Money Minute Wednesday 20th April 2022
Lorna Jarvie scored 5 out of 10 this morning on the Money Minute!
1. In the nursery rhyme, how many blind mice were there?
2. Which flowers are commonly associated with the city of Amsterdam? A: Tulips
3. Blood, Clementine and Mandarin are types of what fruit?
4. Beatrix Potter wrote about which fictional rabbit?
A: Peter Rabbit
5. If you have two dozen eggs, how many do you have?
6. Which football team is currently top of the English Premier League? A: Liverpool
7. Which ‘D’ is a wild Australian dog? A: Dingo
8. What type of leaf features on a Canadian flag?
9. Which happened first: The Battle of Falkirk or The Battle of Bannockburn? A: The Battle of Falkirk
10. Which US sitcom follows the life of the ‘Bluth’ family ?
A: Arrested Development
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!