Money Minute Wednesday 23rd March 2022
Today's contestant was Diane Malcolm from Coalsnaughton who scored 7 out of 10!
- In the magpie rhyme, what does one magpie represent? A: Sorrow
- What’s a third of 300? A: 100
- A ‘Cockapoo’ is a mix of which two dog breeds? A: Cocker Spaniel & Poodle
- Which actor was trapped in a Phone Booth in 2002? A: Colin Farrell
- Suspension, hump & cantilever are types of what? A: Bridges
- Potatoes and haddock are the main ingredients in which Scottish soup? A: Cullen Skink
- If you were acting superior, what kind of ‘horse’ would you be on? A: High Horse
- Which royal couple have this week been visiting the Caribbean? A: Will & Kate / Duke & Duchess of Cambridge
- ‘Cambria’ is the Roman name for which UK nation? A: Wales
- The Falkirk Wheel opened in 2002, but what was its early nickname? A: Millennium Wheel
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!