Money Minute - Wednesday 27th July 2022
CONTESTANT: Richard Grey scored 5!
- What’s the standard colour of a UK post box?
- Who played ‘Officer Jack’ in the film Speed?
A: Keanu Reeves
- Which League 2 football team are nicknamed ‘The Warriors’ ?
- Pecorino and Parmesan are types of Italian what?
- What’s the capital of Finland?
- Which ‘Mont’ is the highest point in Europe?
A: Mont Blanc (Alps)
- The TV series Downtown Abbey is supposed to be set in which northern English county?
- Which Scottish national park is the largest in Britain?
- Which London visitor attraction is a big wheel that spans 135 metres?
A: London Eye
- Strike – had a 90s dance hit with “U Sure….” WHAT?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!