Money Minute Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Today's contestant was Chanetelle Kemp from Brightons who scored 6 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- Homer & Marge head up which cartoon family? A: The Simpsons
- How many 20p’s are in £2? A: 10
- In politics, which colour is commonly associated with the labour movement? A: Red
- If you flew to Paphos, which island would you be on? A: Cyprus
- Which ‘Billy’ starred in ‘When Harry Met Sally’? A: Crystal
- What was Queen’s first UK number one hit? A: Bohemian Rhapsody
- The deepest location on earth lies within which ocean? A: Pacific
- Which ‘arches’ cross the M80 motorway near Haggs? A: Castlecary
- Which ‘Easy On Me’ singer has just confirmed she’ll be performing at this year’s Brits? A: Adele
- By population, what is the Republic of Ireland’s second largest city? A: Cork
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!