Money Minute Wednesday 2nd March 2022
Today's contestant was Andrea Grant from Bo'ness who scored 4 out of 9!
Here is today's questions!
1. What size of paper is bigger: A4 or A5? A: A4
2. Which “royal” singer turned the rain purple in the 80s? A: Prince
3. What is Scotland’s most northerly city? A: Inverness
4. What fruit is also known as a ‘Chinese Gooseberry’ ? A: Kiwi Fruit
5. The Taoiseach (pron: Tee-shock) is head of state in which country? A: Ireland
6. ‘The Feathers’ is the local pub of which TV family? A: Royle Family
7. Which ‘R’ is where a plane lands? A: Runway
8. Who’s oldest: Morgan Freeman or Robert De Niro? A: Morgan Freeman (84 - De Niro is 78)
9. Name any of the 5 North American ‘Great Lakes’ ? A: Michigan / Erie / Ontario / Superior / Huron
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!