Money Minute Wednesday 6th April 2022
Today's contestant was Aimee Reynolds from Stirling who scored 4 out of 10!
- Which dog was friends with Shaggy Rogers? A: Scooby Doo
- Duo Ant & Dec are originally from which city? A: Newcastle
- Which English football team plays at ‘The Etihad’ ? A: Manchester City
- The Scottish word ‘drookit’ means what? A: Wet / drenched / soaked
- Which Northern English bank ceased operations in October 2012? A: Northern Rock
- In which country would you find the resort of Icmeler? A: Turkey
- In UK Monopoly, what colour is Trafalgar Square? A: Red
- Which John Travolta movie was soundtracked by the Bee Gees? A: Saturday Night Fever
- Which English king married six times? A: Henry the Eighth
- If you drive a 51 plate car, when was it first registered? A: 2001
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!