Money Minute Wednesday 9th March 2022
Today's contestant was Wendy Murray from Alloa who scored 5 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What is the fictional city that Batman calls home? A: Gotham City
- In someone’s name, what do the letters ‘JR’ represent? A: Junior
- Which city is furthest south: Leeds or Leicester? A: Leicester
- Stenhousemuir and Stirling Albion both played last night, who scored the most goals? A: Stirling
- Which characters were known as “heroes in a half shell” ? A: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Which ‘Line of Duty’ actor is currently starring in STV thriller ‘Our House’? A: Martin Compston
- What is the largest of the Canary Islands? A: Tenerife
- ‘Pyrite’ is the scientific name for what type of ‘gold’ ? A: Fool’s Gold
- Today’s high temp is 10 degrees Celsius. But is that 50, 60 or 70 degrees Fahrenheit? A: 50
- A ‘polygraph’ is another name for what kind of detector? A: Lie Detector
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!