Money Minute - Wednesday 7th September 2022
CONTESTANT: Allan Hunter from Tullibody scored 5
- In which decade did Prince Charles marry Diana?
A: 80s (1981)
- How does James Bond prefer his Martini cocktail?
A: Shaken (not stirred!)
- KLM is an airline from which country?
A: Netherlands / Holland “Royal Dutch Airlines”
- In Star Wars, what kind of species is Chewbacca?
- The M60 is a ring road around which English city?
- What’s the dialling code for Stirling?
- Which nationality is fashion designer Giorgio Armani?
- What’s the largest town on Orkney?
- What’s the highest CIVIL court in Scotland?
A: Court of Session (Edinburgh)
- ‘Fe’ represents which element on the periodic table?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!