Money Minute - Wednesday 21st September 2022
CONTESTANT: Ben King from Alloa scored 6!
- In the human body, the Cranium protects which organ?
A: The Brain
- Which London airport has the code LGW?
- When’s the next leap year?
- What’s 20% of 200?
- In IT, what does the ‘R’ in RAM stand for?
A: Random (Access Memory)
- Who enjoyed worldwide success with her 90s album “Jagged Little Pill” ?
A: Alanis Morissette
- Which competition do Scotland’s men’s football team play in tonight?
A: Nations League
- Who is the current MP for Stirling?
A: Alyn Smith
- In which country would you find the cities of Uppsala and Gothenburg?
- Which sport is the subject of the film Happy Gilmore?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!