Money Minute - Monday 6th June 2022
Stacey Kennedy from Dunipace played the Money Minute!
- According to the saying, how many lives does a cat have?
- Which fast food chain is known for its ‘Golden Arches’ ?
- If it’s 10 past 8 now, what time will it be in 3 hours?
A: 10 past 11
- Which ‘royal’ singer turned the rain purple?
- ‘Red Kites’ and ‘Hawks’ are birds of … what?
- In which country would you find the NASDAQ stock exchange?
- Who painted the famous ‘Sunflowers’ artwork?
A: Van Gogh
- Which number can be expressed as the Roman Numeral, ‘X’ ?
- The magazine title NME stands for New Musical… what?
- To the nearest thousand, what is Falkirk Stadium’s capacity?
Is it 4, 6 or 8 thousand?
A: 8 thousand
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!