Money Minute - Friday 10th June (Duplicate)
CONTESTANT: Carrie Drummond, Fankerton
- How many years are in a millennium?
- In which forest does Robin Hood & his merry men live?
- Name any of the four named oceans in the world….
A: Atlantic / Arctic / Indian / Pacific
- What kind of nut would you find in a yellow packet of M&Ms?
- How many degrees are in a right angled triangle?
- The Philadelphia Eagles play which sport?
A: NFL / American Football
- Andy Murray is currently playing in the Stuttgart Open - in which country?
- In the phonetic alphabet, how would you say the letter ‘R’
- Where in Scotland is known as ‘The Granite City’ ?
- Who was the oldest member of One Direction?
A: Louis (Tomlinson) - Harry was the youngest
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!