Money Minute Friday 11th March 2022
Today's contestant was Gary Chatham from Falkirk who scored 8 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- What is the yellow part of an egg called? A: Yolk
- Which is furthest west: Cambusbarron or Clackmannan? A: Cambusbarron
- What do you call a group of sheep? A: Flock
- ‘Jim’ was the first name of which long running Scottish TV detective? A: Taggart
- What’s a tenth of 1000? A: 100
- Cruella Deville was the enemy of which dog breed? A: Dalmatian
- Proverbially - people in glass houses - shouldn’t throw… What? A: Stones
- In ‘Thomas and Friends’, which ‘T’ is the brown tram engine? A: Toby
- If today is your birthday, what is your star sign? A: Pisces
- Which fashion brand has initials Y S L ? A: Yves Sant Laurent
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!