Money Minute Friday 18th March 2022
Today's contestant was Shaun Hardie from Carronshore who scored 6 out of 10!
- Ronan Keating fronted which boyband? A: Boyzone
- In 1999, Ricky Martin was Livin’ La Vida…. what? A: Loca
- What is the area dialling code for Stirling? A: 01786
- Name either ‘house’ that makes up the UK parliament? A: Commons or Lords
- How many Bond films did Pierce Brosnan star in…? 2, 3 or 4? A: 4
- Will Smith plays the Genie in which Disney remake? A: Aladdin
- Where in Scotland is widely recognised as ‘The home of Golf’? A: St Andrews
- What type of insects live in an apiary? A: Bees
- Who painted the Mona Lisa? A: Da Vinci
- Who is the only American President to have resigned? A: Nixon
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!