Money Minute Friday 1st April 2022
Today's contestant was Bobby Kerr from Falkirk who scored 8 out of 10!
- What’s tomorrow’s date? A: 2nd April
- On your phone, what is ‘APP’ short for? A: Application
- Which car manufacturer makes the ‘Fabia’ and ‘Octavia’ ? A: Skoda
- Which island does the Scottish whisky ‘Laphroaig’ come from? A: Islay
- How many millilitres are in a quarter gill? A: 35
- Which ‘brothers’ achieved a hit with ‘What A Fool Believes’ ? A: Doobie Brothers
- In wildlife, what is a ‘Painted Lady’? A: Butterfly
- Where would you expect to see ‘The Swiss Guard’? A: The Vatican
- Which boxer was also nicknamed the ‘Louisville Lip’? A: Muhammad Ali
- St Ives is a town in which English county? A: Cornwall
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!