Money Minute Friday 22nd April 2022
Carrie Drummond from Fankerton scored 8 out of 10 this morning on the Money Minute!
1. ‘Sol’ is the Spanish word for what?
2. Which currency is used in the Republic of Ireland?
3. What does the acronym ‘TLC’ stand for?
A: Tender Loving Care
4. How tall are the Kelpies? Is it 10 metres or 30 metres?
A: 30 metres
5. What is 75% as a fraction?
A: Three Quarters (3/4)
6. Which manufacturer makes the ‘Clio’ & ‘Megane’ cars?
7. Lard is a fat derived from which animal?
8. On which river does Windsor Castle stand?
9. Who directed Reservoir Dogs?
A: Quentin Tarantino
10. When’s the next leap year?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!