Money Minute Friday 28th January 2022
Today's contestant was Jennifer Osbourne from Denny who scored 3 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- How many degrees are in a circle? A: 360
- What does the rhyming slang 'Dickory Dock' refer to? A: Clock
- According to the proverb, what is always mightier than the sword? A: The Pen
- The 2005 film 'Walk the Line' tells the story of which musician? A: Johnny Cash
- In transport what does the 'H' in 'HGV' stand for? A: Heavy
- Which nationality is the car maker Volvo? A: Swedish
- In UK monopoly, what colour is Oxford Street? A: Green
- Which Forth Valley village has the biggest population : Cowie or Clackmannan? A: Clackmannan
- What's 10 plus 15 plus 20? A: 45
- Saint Peters Port is a town on which island? A: Guernsey
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!