Money Minute Friday 8th April 2022
Today's contestant was Anne McLachlan from Falkirk who scored 8 out of 10!
- Who is Peter Pan’s pirate enemy? A: Hook
- Eagles and buzzards are known as birds of… what? A: Prey
- In which summer month does the Bridge of Allan Highland Games normally take place? A: August
- The phrase ‘For example’ can be represented by which two letters? A: eg
- In which country will you find the Great Sphinx of Giza? A: Egypt
- Which band had a 1996 chart topping album with ‘Blue Is The Colour’ ? A: Beautiful South
- Which nationality is car maker BMW? A: German
- What’s the highest score possible in one break of snooker? A: 147
- Which South American country produces the world’s most coffee? A: Brazil
- What type of ‘stream’ is most associated with our weather systems? A: Jetstream
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!