Money Minute - Friday 13th May 2022
Cath Green from Clacks was just one answer away from the cash!
- How many giant Kelpies are at the Helix?
- What ‘S’ is a device used to join pieces of paper together?
- Which shape is a ‘Give Way’ road sign?
- Cameron Diaz played the voice of which Shrek character?
A: Princess Fiona
- ‘Button’ and ‘Chestnut’ are types of what?
- Who was the last UK winner of Eurovision?
A: Katrina & The Waves (1997)
- What does the ‘T’ in BT stand for?
- Which ‘grove’ did PJ & Duncan hang around?
- The movie ‘Avatar’ is set on which fictional planet?
- Cu is the chemical symbol for which metal?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!