Money Minute - Friday 20th May 2022
Susan King from Alloa tried to take the cash before the weekend:
- In Disney cartoons, what animal is Donald?
- In the alphabet, are there more vowels or consonants?
- In Wizard of Oz, which organ is Scarecrow looking for?
A: A Brain
- What’s 11 x 11?
- ‘Parklife’ was a hit for which Brit Pop group?
- Which part of the body will you find a ‘metatarsal’ ?
- Chemically, water contains Oxygen and which other element?
A: Hydrogen (H 2 O)
- In which European city did Anne Frank write her famous diary?
- In wrestling, what does the ‘E’ in WWE stand for?
A: Entertainment (World Wrestling Entertainment)
- Which former Scottish queen was born in Linlithgow Palace?
A: Mary (Queen of Scots)
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!