Money Minute Good Friday 2022
Pamela McGechie from Falkirk took on our Good Friday set of questions! But was it a great one?
- What do witches use to fly?
A: Broom / broomstick
- Which ‘B’ is a name given to a house servant?
- Chocolate is made from which plant?
A: Cacao / Cocoa
- In which local town would you find Inchyra & Wholeflats roundabouts?
- If an Easter Egg in the supermarket costs £1.50, how much does 5 cost?
- For temperature, what does the letter ‘F’ stand for?
- Outkast had a 2004 hit about which flowers?
- A P45 is usually given out when you leave a what?
- What is the first Harry Potter book called?
A: (Harry Potter and…) The Philosopher’s Stone
- Ankara is the capital of which country?
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!