Money Minute Monday 14th February 2022
Today's contestant was Jacqueline McGregor who scored 4 out of 10!
Here is today's questions!
- If 12 red roses cost £24, what’s the price of one? A: £2
- What sort of patients does a paediatrician work with? A: Children
- Cupid has what name in Greek mythology? A: Eros
- Who is the constituency MSP for Falkirk East? A: Michelle Thomson
- Which singer last week said she’d be “open to another S Club 7” reunion? A: Rachel Stevens
- From where was the oldest-known Valentine’s Day message sent: prison or hospital? A: Prison
- On TV, what’s the name of the longest-running character in Casualty? A: Charlie
- What do yellow roses symbolise? A: Friendship
- What country has the longest coastline in the world? A: Canada
- Which video website launched on Valentine’s Day 2005? A: YouTube
Do you have what it takes to beat the money minute? Click the link below to register for your chance to play!